The POCKET SQUARE
NJ Masonic Business Directory
Brothers Helping Brothers
The POCKET SQUARE will be a state–wide directory of Masonic businessmen and service providers that helps your Brothers select another Brother when services are needed. The coordinators of the state–wide POCKET SQUARE have generously agreed to give $25 back to the 17th District Masonic Association for every ad or business card that is submitted.
If you own or work for a business that offers a service that may be needed by your Brethren, please consider promoting your business in The POCKET SQUARE.
Feel free to download the brochure on the right.
If you have any questions, please call Brother Glenn Cantor at
908 596 0805.
Brief Description of the Product / Service
- Small Pocket directory of Business and Services provided by Masons throughout the state.
- The Ads are business card size and black and white, double sided, and bound with a color cover
Once printed, multiple copies will be sent to all lodges in the state for distribution — at no additional cost.
- Once the submission has been completed, the brother can mail in his business card (if providing it).
- We will send receipt confirmation and submission confirmation emails at each step of the process.
The Referral Program
- Check out their individual referral program at www.pocketsquarellc.com/referral-program. Once enrolled, a brother from the 17th district may give out his unique code for every Ad he refers. If he refers five (5) Ad submissions, his Ad is free (all while still donating back to the district).
|Since this is District Fundraiser, The POCKET SQUARE will donate $25 back to the District for every refferal.